We all love the sea and the ocean. We love how it separates us from our harsh reality and makes us free for a moment when we are just resting on the sand and enjoying the weather. Now what if you were or you are an owner of a boat who would love to ride on those waves but wait do you the have the basic trainings that you can ride one.
The thing is when you are not so experienced or not trained properly well then a time will come when you will have to face consequences for your action. The thing is in many places some might not even consider getting marine licence course. However if you are living in a place where you are bound to get a marine licence course well then this article can be fruitful for you. Well if you live in a part of Australia where it is necessary to get marine licence course well then you should know few things on obtaining it such as
- The age should be minimum 12-16 years to obtain the marine licence course.
- You should be medically fit especially your eye sight.
- You will be required to take few tests regarding your sight.
- You will be required to have some common knowledge on marine life so that you can pass the test.
Now when you are presented with a test well you will see that there will be at least if not less than 30 questions at least and out of them you will be required to at least get 26 right. Well before you even get started you will at least need to bring some form of identity and a form in which it will be clearly mentioned regarding the jetski licence. You see although many people don’t understand this but there are several ways a person can cause a boating accident such as
- The very first thing that you should do is that make sure of your surroundings. This is true that you don’t want to be that guy who crashed in on the oncoming boat or a jet ski or you rode over a swimmer.
- Now you see if you have a big boat well then it is important that there be two people so that one can be at steering and other at the lookout to make sure if there is anything or anyone that is coming close to danger.
- In many cases when an amateur person rides a boat he or she can cause real mess especially in the case of causing either death or property damage.